June 5, 2009

Truly honoured

Yesterday, I got a friend request on orkut from an old teacher of mine, My 10th class coaching class professor, Mr. Ashutosh Karmarkar. I used to attend Suyash Classes (his organization) back in 2002 and 2003. I must have attended hardly 10-15 classes taught by him.

Inspite of perennial irregularity and substandard performance in the prelims and the final board exams (90% is not exactly path-breaking in SSC Boards), I found this in the "about me" section of his profile.Truly honoured sir!! Truly honoured!! It has been 6 years since I left Suyash Classes, the fact that Ashutosh Sir still remembers me and considers me as one of the most impressive candidates means a lot. A lot!!!! I haven't managed to impress too many teachers during my school time. This is rare, and extremely special.

Ashutosh Sir, if you are reading this, here's a promise: I would try my level best to live upto your expectations and you will never regret holding me in such high regard. Thank you so much!!

11 comments:

Akshari said...

Somehow I never got teachers like these :( All I had were people who just kept picking on me because they had my boyfriend as their pet student, or those who would tell me to get a haircut since it was too long, or who would ask me to stop prancing around since I "disturb the decorum of the school" :'(

Sumedh V. Vidwans said...

@Akshari,

:-)
At the risk of sounding like a teacher's pet, I will say this, I NEVER had any teacher who would "pick on me". I would generally have a neutral or positive relationship with all my teachers.

madhavi said...

stop being a self bragging brat all d time...

Akshari said...

Hehehe .. I so want to agree with Madhavi and emphasize on the same fact, but I'm afraid that you'll probably start moderating the comments .. So I'm just going to be content with "Hehehe" :P

Sumedh V. Vidwans said...

@Madhavi,

You are just jeaous since your name is not in the list :P.

@Akshari,

I won't moderate comments, I welcome constructive criticism.

Virgin said...

Your last post was about you turning 22!
Then you follow that up by this...
Dude grow up.
BTW this is "constructive criticism" :P

Virgin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pushkar said...

Hey, this is unfair man. My name ought to be in the list too for I was involved in "matters" that one cannot imagine!

Sumedh V. Vidwans said...

@Virgin,

There is generally never any connect between consecutive posts on my blog.

@Pushkar,

The lesser we speak about your "matters", the better :-).

Pushkar said...

Indeed

Crazy Girl said...

Hmm...swatha baddal kiti lihitos...changla aahe...ppl remember u in some or the other way...nice man